By Brandon J. Koch
Bills center Eric Wood was about an hour late to his press conference.
Wood said a statement and didn’t take questions, it will be addressed at a later date.
Now you may think what a waste of time this was, but there was some interesting rumblings from this statement.
- Eric never said he is retired.
- He said he is still on the Bills roster and hopes to help the team in anyway he can.
- Brandon Beane definitely won’t say wood is done playing, but they are working on cap designations.
- Sean McDermott said to his understanding that Wood’s career is done.
- Something is up, the Bills planned a big stage for just a read statement and no questions? There’s more to this.
It may be pending no surgery or treatment would correct problem.