By Brandon J. Koch
Here are some notes/facts that stood out to me after yesterday’s win.
1. Buffalo’s defense blitzed Sam Darnold on 13 of his 45 dropbacks. He went 4-for-12, 29 yards. His 2.4 YPA vs the blitz was the lowest of his career
2. Josh Allen posted the fourth-highest adjusted completion percentage of QBs so far in Week 1.
3. C.J Mosley injury, Jets defense: on the field: 9 series, 45 plays, 214 net yards, 3 points allowed.
Without: 3 series, 19 plays, 170 yards, 14 points.
4. Bills offense had 23 1st downs & only 10 3rd down attempts.
5. John Brown is the first player in team history to record 100+ receiving yards in his Bills debut. He had 123 yards.
6. Patrick DiMarco had 33 snaps (48%) on Sunday vs. the Jets. He had only 168 (15.86%) all season in 2018.
7. Bills open up 2.5 point favorites for Sunday’s game against the Giants back at the meadowlands.